- Desire to automate entire driver-based Global Planning and Forecast process
- Desire to allow adjustments during and after driver-based process
- Tremendous volume of account/departments/Markets, etc. involved in the process
- Ability to allow BUs to affect change within the process
- Developed driver/spread based model for full detail surrounding 3 primary statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Model drives at the Product, Market, Region and Account levels
- Driver updates created at the metadata/text field level and not the code level
- Iterative process with ability to turn on/off re-spreads, etc.
- “Push Button” process to allow seeding for full Trial Balance across Forecast and Plan
- Less time spend developing Forecast/Plan and more time spent analyzing results
- Ability to pivot and adjust real time across all drivers/spreads
- Less reliance on business rule knowledge putting maintenance and updates in the hands of those driving strategic decision.